Biostimulants foster growth throughout the plant’s life cycle, from germination to maturity – the way that Nature intended.
The benefits of Biocast+
Improves plant robustness and vigour
- Greater resistance to weather variability (improving the plant’s stress tolerance of heat and cold)
- Aids rapid establishment of new roots, including the all important feeder roots.
- Supports the plant’s own immune system
- All compounds are present in plant-available forms
- Promotes balance in the plant and its growing environment
- Maintains the plant’s epigenetic integrity
- Improved yield, enhanced flowering rates
- Reduced transplant shock
- Plants produce higher quality, more full and nutrient-dense leaves, fruits and seeds
- Rapid seedling establishment
Packed with living microbes
- Competition for pests and diseases, both on the leaf surface and in the root zone
- Increased nutrient availability and uptake
- Help to maintain favourable soil moisture conditions
- Reduced susceptibility to frosts
- Buffers pH
Easy to apply
- Can be used with existing watering equipment
- A convenient way of applying biology to the whole plant
- Flexible application: foliar, soil, transplant drench or seed inoculate (see Applications)
- Made from products diverted from the waste stream, upcycled by worms
- Will not harm beneficial insects, frogs, waterways, sea life, or cause algal blooms
- Safe to use on native plants and pastures – will not damage off target species.
- Non-toxic, no withholding period
These are some of the benefits that Biocast+ users have experienced. For best results, use in conjunction with other microbe-friendly, regenerative practices.
Adding Biocast+ is like giving your plant a dose of Nature.
The more modified the growing environment, the more likely you are to see results straight away. Benefits in more natural settings will be witnessed over time, and be most obvious when the plant is facing tough conditions, such as hot, dry weather.
Biocast+ grower stories
Delwyn Thomas. Horticulturist, Floriculturist and design Florist, author of 'What Cut Flower is That'. "Almost three years ago in late spring, Lee offered to spray my garden with Biocast+. Within a few days I was fascinated to notice there was no powdery mildew on the...
Peter Bisoglio. Former owner and grower at Forest Glen Roses, Glenorie. "As a former nurseryman and cut flower grower I am quite passionate about and spend considerable time planting , maintaining, tending and extending my garden, I grow a range of vegetable crops to...
Gabriel and Fiona Poole, Pinnacle Nursery Wingham. We grow cut flowers in coco peat bags and pots in a semi hydroponic system. In about April 2015 we started using the Biocast+ through the fertigation system. Though we were quite sceptical and reluctant at first,...